Saturday 4 September 2010

HAPPY

im so so happy now..
my dearest friend, send me a percel frm german :)
he send like a lot of things and also a letter..
a letter (as i said), a duck (i named shunshine), lavender seed, candle, lavender soap (he said HALAL), and mostimportand, LAVENDER.
im so happy :) thnx dear..
i really shock cause he did send me all those stuff..
and most importantly, he send me lavender.!
yes he did send me lavender..
eventhough it wilted but it smell still good!..
im so extremly happy..!!!!!!!!!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. thank you Axel Schiller. :)
im so grateful to have a friend like you..
may god bless you always :)


it for ME:)

ducky >mr shunshine
candle and lavender seeds
letter frm him :)

lavender soap
all about me in france i write here later

No comments:

Post a Comment