Sunday 9 October 2011

im back, but whats wrong with my brain?

Hi peeps..
Well, im back in shah alam for 3 days already..
and guess what???
hmm, im going crazy and so lifeless this 3 days..
there's nothing to do..
and do you guys know, that i just finished my FINAL!!
Yes I DID, but my head just wont take any rest from studying..
hmm, i dont know why..
its just like im so excited nak study lagi.. GILA BETUL LA KEPALA OTAK AKU NIYH =.=
Even when im sleeping or just doing nothing, straight away my head thinking about all the formulas in COST CONTROL, and the format in ACCOUNT also the theory in RESTAURANT OPERATION.. WTH man!

please gimme a break :(
well actually i really dont mind getting all the books and do some exercises..
cause not all exercise i managed to do in the books.. but the things are, i should give my brain a rest, i keep pushing them to their limits last week during final..
that why whenever my mom ask me to sort out and organized my book in the rak i insist..
its not because i dont want to..
its just the temptation of reading and re-doing my final paper is to bad!
i might re-check again and again my paper..
well i did check before but there certain question im not sure about the answer..
so i might end up doing the paper rather than kemas buku tuh..

mom im so sorry,
just my brain still in the mode battle for final exam,
and i try to shut it down but its like it already set in auto mode.
truly am sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment