Monday 28 May 2012

A song for myself now..

Life is hard, I just had to move on. I need to be strong again.. I need to go away from the pain.. I dont want it to get to me again cause it hurt bad. I just want to go away..  Anywhere I'll go, my heart still bleeding inside. I wish someone could understand. But for now, i just want to prepare to Breakaway again like I used to. I need to go, cause its hurting me alot. And i dont belong here.. Pokerfacing will be my best speciality again..

BREAKAWAY.

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I'd pray
I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away

No comments:

Post a Comment